Learn from one of the best educators in Plasma Lift Training globally!
THEORY - 1:1 -VIRTUAL - LIVE - WORLDWIDE TRAINING!
Enrol and Get Certified Today!
We are in our 7th year of educating aestheticians, beauty and medical professionals globally! Get certified or train to be a trainer with one of the most loyal, ethical and integral companies to work with. Join our team of collective and knowledgeable trainers, collaborate, grow and educate with others!
It's easy to do. Just send us your bio and let us know why you'd like to be part of our team of outstanding professionals.
We'd love to hear from you! Click hereand enter in the subject line: "Train the Trainer" and we will reach back to you soon.
Who we are...
One of the original Plasma Lift International Trainers in the industry! Trusted among our peers and medical professionals.
R E S P E C T
Inclusion & Integrity
We believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, cultural background, or religious beliefs.
We welcome everyone with a beauty or skincare background.
Q U A L I T Y
E D U C A T I O N
Director of Education
Plasma Lift Executive Trainer
Experienced and Certified in Skincare, Aesthetics, Education, Teaching, Writing, Finance, Business, Economics, and International Device Sales & Distribution.
W O R L D C L A S S
Head Office - Vancouver, Canada
Get trained at one of our approved training centers:
Respect is never assumed but is earned through the foundation of trust and loyalty to our students and peers.
We support you and will help you move forward regardless of the difficulties that may occur along the way.
Having a moral compass is key to one's success. We believe our standards are the best the industry has to offer..
We welcome all and provide education for everyone. You want to succeed, we will help you get there.
Your Success is Our Success!
We prepare all of our students to be fully equipped with technical and practical skillset by adding Plasma Lift/Fibroblast treatments to your existing medical or beauty business setting.
We provide top-level education while offering a personal focused training environment. We nurture and provide the education for you in your journey to enhancing your business. This is essential for your ultimate success.
Meet Our Fabulous Elite Trainers!
With a combined 68+ years Medical/Esthetics experience - these pros are the BEST in the Business! Get trained today!
Meet Sara - North Carolina Trainer
My name is Sara Baker, I have been a nurse for 18 yrs, Graduated Associate in Cosmetology 2015. Worked in the medical esthetic field for the past 7yrs. Specialize in Dermaplaning, Microneedling, and advanced skincare treatments. Certified in Botox and Dermal Filler Injections. I am a Dermaplaning instructor and after seeing the results of a friend, I inquired about Plasma Lift and met one amazing knowledgeable woman, Michele Hunt. I took her class. I felt more comfortable and less nervous on my first model, I'm never comfortable doing my first new service for a client as I'm always super nervous. She built my confidence and helped me realize I can do great things! I love to teach and she saw it, and asked me to be part of her training team and involve myself in her well-established business. I'm super excited to be part of this journey. My passion is to help others feel better about themselves!
Meet Dena - Texas Trainer
Hi I'm Dena Tocco, I'm a Licensed Medical Aesthetician with a passion in the Skincare Industry taking care of clients while building a strong relationship and educate them by helping them learn about specific products and treatments. I specialize in Corrective Skin Care, Face and Neck Tightening, Acne, Rosacea, Pigmentation and Melasma, Photo Facials, Plasma Lift/Fibroblast and Medical Grade Chemical Peels. I enjoy customizing a skincare regimen just for you so your skin can look it’s very best. Seeing results is the best part! I have extensive knowledge in Medical Grade Skincare. I've worked in the medical field since 2002 including Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. My #1 goal is to help women have healthy, glowing skin!
Let's talk Plasma Lift Training! Promos - Savings - Flash Sales! Send us your questions - we look forward to training with you soon!
Collecting Personal Information
• Examples of Personal Information collected: a version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
• Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
• Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Strikingly.
• Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
• Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processors Strikingly, and shipping companies where applicable for customs and/or taxes, duties, and order fulfillment.
Customer support information
• Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 21. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
• We use Strikingly to power our online store. You can read more about how Strikingly uses your Personal Information at www.strikingly.com
• We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
• We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
• FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
[INCLUDE ALL THAT APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS]
• Your consent;
• The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• To protect your vital interests;
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Our processor Strikingly uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
• Temporary deny list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
• Temporary deny list of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
Reporting and Analytics
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 5, 2021
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority accordingly.